by the way, I knew what to expect over 35 years ago. So as soon as I seen the signs I bounced back to birth and came forward swept them into a pile to find out who it was doing the instigating very simple on my street because it is dead end road so licenseplates You sent Today at 11:52 AM ๐Ÿ•ต️๐Ÿงถ๐Ÿ‘ You sent Today at 11:52 AM night vision and body cams You sent Today at 3:54 AM sent Today at 4:31 AM I don't get you You sent Today at 4:32 AM I pray everyday bro that I don't have to call 911 You sent Today at 4:32 AM Do you ever feel that way? You sent Today at 4:33 AM People they push you so far that its either call 911 or its on like donkey Kong You sent Today at 4:34 AM Because they cant get here in time and Some People will ambush the police You sent Today at 4:34 AM So I'm not letting that happen to our Police ever around me. Okay? You sent Today at 4:35 AM You better understand that real fast if you want to finish the day right You sent Today at 4:35 AM Do you get me now? You sent Today at 4:36 AM You have about 3 seconds You sent Today at 4:36 AM Thats all I can spare You sent Today at 4:36 AM You didn't answer fast enough son you just got wooped Aa thats ok I figured it all out now. Max is the black Poodle Tammy is the Girl who tracked me down address 411 Carolina hired for 20k and 5 k a month she works for Verizon telephone service now is trace all my friends and now we are trace back to them and everyone You sent Today at 3:12 AM Oh we have military satellite now with helicopters and Big Pit Bulls You sent Today at 3:13 AM welcome to the USA You sent Today at 3:13 AM No lies You sent Today at 3:13 AM all documented You sent Today at 3:13 AM 2020 You sent Today at 3:13 AM sent me her tits pics and pussy pics trying to get me to fall for her You sent Today at 3:14 AM no escape now You sent Today at 3:14 AM Have a good day dear You sent Today at 3:14 AM Happy Tuesday 3:14 am 11/24/2020 You sent Today at 3:15 AM I have all the messages from all the ladies who wanted to be my next wife, but they lied to me to much You sent Today at 3:15 AM Thats why I locked myself down away from anyone right now You sent Today at 3:15 AM I don't need any one You sent Today at 3:16 AM Have a wonderful day ❤ Did anyone watch the movie "The Mummy Returns" ? yeah well the bugs are so bad they are like an army and they attacked me so bad covered in rash I should be wrapped up like a Mummy. But I did try to tell Elon to stop all the rocket testing and to be patient because to many fires and rocket testing blew off our water into space mist that we won't see again until we hit it all head on in space again on our way around the sun to meet it again. So we can expect some real bad rain and floods coming our way if you do the math from the last forest fires calculate the time it will take to reach that place in orbit again it will be coming back down the same way it went up. So write it down 1:38 am 11/24/2020 got it? Anyone remember what tough love is? It is when someone won't apologize for their actions to you no matter what they do to you or how they treat you they expect you to accept less than anyone else. Learn to tell them to never contact you ever again until they can apologize for the way they treat you or they will keep doing it forever and you will be trying to accommodate lies deceit cheating and barrowing from you and never paying you back or not keeping their word. Got anyone who wants to fight the White Tiger for money or for free let me know we can pick them up by military helicopter Now I think you do remember when I once said that I would team up with Russia to bring Peace to the World once upon a time didn't I? For water and Power Conservation and to save the Planet. was that a 20 year plan and its only been 15 years but we are being devistated by the very thing we wanted to prevent and it's only 2020 The news may not confirm that the bugs are spreading the virus and we have had not enough rain fall for the trees to be rinsed off to restart the oxygen level but it is what is wrong and it has happened before in ancient times. 4:51 pm 11/23/2020 ู†ุฌูŠุจ ุงู„ูƒูˆูƒุจูŠ YcgietusStterddpsdcay oant sdsoc6:r22 SlcdmeAecmMds · Howdy Pilgrim who is this person above me? https://www.facebook.com/lilx.s.lyrice.1danielj/ Thank you, the dope dealers are trying to make a come back and dropping garbage and shit off at road infront of my house You sent Today at 1:03 PM same cars and trucks same People You sent Today at 1:04 PM cameras night vision and military satellites are watching they can't move forward and it is pissing them off You sent Today at 10:07 AM it appears that they were upset that I connected with so many Countries before they had a chance to move forward with my patent and they got stopped and thats it for them now. They thought they would have the trade show in miami and go with the investments You sent Today at 10:08 AM I got the highest award possible as the top 1% inventor in USA History and it still remains that way so they wanted to give out their own highest awards too 10:09 am 11/23/2020 Historically Speaking their is no higher award I think they are the cutest things you ever did see. They want to play the game with me. All the time collected from day 1 of Birth. So if we don't want to get caught in a whole bunch of lies it is going to be one hell of a time isn't it. Because you won't be able to get a faster memory in time. 2:22 am 11/23/2020 Listen, there has been no rain to the tops of the trees this year. So we are going to have to make the sprinklers to rain onto the tops of the trees and into the air to rinse it so we can get our oxygen layer restarted. 5:06 PM 11/21/2020 Yes we will see Isreal get bombed in this life time. https://chaturbate.com/ There is no such place as Isreal sorry, must be some place burred under the dust of a Volcano ashes from some kind of natural disaster happened in History no one knows really what happened in 2020 Nothing in History says there was ever a Donald Trump must have been an animated character or something Elon never heard of him don't know the Man huh? I made a list of names dates times People IP address computer names operating system type location movement and it all points to one location New York and Donald Trump and family and then People and results found. He is fucked forever and dead man walking and His Sons Daughter you or anyone you know had contact with anyone who attends Trump rally's?? You might as well kiss your ass good bye People. Yoiur fucking done found out you can't ever escape this because 500 million people have the paper work now.....10/31/2020 12:34 am 5:53 am 10/23/.2020 Giant White People will always come from the North Always to reclaim the calm or you can calm yourselves and behave. Throw the dope and pipe away get healthy stay legit fuck this stupid political wtf was this? We obviously have some difference of opinions what is a comfortable Cadillac ride and wtf was that? Those are plain simple Historical facts proven time and time again to stupid People. Remains calm wins every time ~~ So fast at like 12:18 pm 10/22/2020 - 12:21 pm just now #newday #tryagain #selfimprovement #selfdiscovery #life #lifelessons101 #oneshot #keepgoing #keepgrowing #strugglewell #resilientlife Jean-Claude Van Damme is in Saudi Arabia. OgdcttotbSpnoer sl1fi3nf,samdogrem 201fdcg9S · Shared with:Public Philadelphia Fire Department 2ht0Sponlsourdmecd · Shared with:Public Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management tSdpmonlsored1h · Shared with:Public First response for our new Emergency Management Liaison Officer (EMLO) staff last night at an apartment fire on the 2000 block of North Front Street. You’ll see EMLOs with partners, like Philadelphia Fire Department CAT teams, where residents or businesses need direct assistance in an emergency. Comments Write a comment... OTHER POSTS Philadelphia Fire Department 1ht9Sponlsourdhecd · Shared with:Public Today's report from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health: – 230 new cases of COVID-19 in Philadelphia, for a total of 41,167 – 1 person died, for a total of 1,852 deaths – Contact tracing update… See More City Provides Update on COVID-19 for Thursday, October 22, 2020 | Department of Public Health PHILA.GOV City Provides Update on COVID-19 for Thursday, October 22, 2020 | Department of Public Health City Provides Update on COVID-19 for Thursday, October 22, 2020 Comments Write a comment... Philadelphia Fire Department 1ht9Sponlsourdhecd · Shared with:Public A big hello to all of you from ๆˆ้พ Jackie Chan, Shah Rukh Khan and myself Jean-Claude Van Damme! Thanks to Joy Forum for the opportunity. #JC #SRK #JCVD Death Valley every time so beware my Auto response says Hi I'm Greg Foutz Good MOrning :) [.] [.] She sends a signal she's workin on it so well the bed skipped a beat several times my name my pajamas go boing!! LMAO ;P Repetition daily practice years and years Wake up slap this damn thing couples times its so hard it damn near can't get up yet...lokl hahahaha omg help me... lol :) If you are completely done with something or someone in a relationship or in business. You write it down as you are no longer available and have them agree to it before they leave your personal area. Not I'm done take off mad and pissed off go make plans for problems ??? No you are stupid if you do not have that Lady sign papers she does not want to suck your dick no more or do business whatever it is this date and sign it in writing so they don't abuse you and come back and say it again and again until you get into the trouble yourself dumb fucker! Ask my best friend?? You serve them papers and write it all down with witness's because Computer thinking speed is way to slow, you must level up each day with pen and paper make notes well practiced you become expert in 30 years yes (: Keep the level carefully balanced each day you know the way .... lol I haven't had sex in 5 years dear. Yes a Lady has very soft skin so if I get that close then I might look her in the eyes to see what she thinks maybe? I also do not lose People or their Children Animals or personal property so whatever the fuck your problems are they are yours and no one elses .... so when a Lady goes out and purposely fools around on her man and then tells him she does not like seeing his errection in the morning. Its time for her to leave and go look at whomever she want to each day hahaha �� First thing in the morning everyday. Look in the mirror hold that pose :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyday same thing different day no matter what the job. Smile ready to be at your service (: Have a wonderful day Always question the best in their field if they hava minute because A MINUTE IS GOLD. Trump administration, you want to be able to transition successfully. No matter what stay positive. You see Trump and team got mad because my AI Super conductor Human brain made friends on LinkedIn with all countries so fast. So fast I guess it hurts I can't fight you to find out how smart you are. You will surely hide it from me and it will be a waste of our lifes .Look in that mirror and be proud to stand on your own asap I can't go idiot class myself. They have no clue. lol ;P hahahaha You modern fastest AI is still so slow it is like banking corporation waiting for the It hurts me when I can't keep a fucking promise, so if you already know ahead of time. Mother fucker no! Your not doing that around me. We fix that here and now my friend please.... 5:55 pm 10/21/2020 up and down the ticket I vote Biden Harris Thats why I only say Good Morning to People because that's the best sound you can hear on the way to work everyday 7 days a week :) �� #Santapodcommunications �� ✅ #Mach9000typememorytest #IloveMondays #thepromisedmilkshake #Billiondollarmethodiswhat #Iwasbornnextdoortothemarines you have their names. If you crisscrossed credit unions and currencies to disrupt a flow without available means and ways to feasibility % succeed? Your not planning you are thievery with a purpose to fast distract and get away woops then Elon musk and the slave capture until relocate to gigamexican factory prison profit group awe bye bye now They are in the Human trafficking's and drug sales game themselves all in one basket The light is on! who else has this much smart technology under one umbrella? Not one other person on Earth thats why. Get a god damn fucking clue already 555 If I pissed on your leg in the mens bathroom you won't doubt me now right? Okay then call me for an appointment 2:36 pm 10/21/2020 beware of the Ghost of Christmas past if you are a liar or a bully....Good Morning :) 5:17 am 10/21/2020 I hope you all do know you have been briefed about fly overs spreading rumors true or false makes no difference your being deleted. Changing words from one day to the next to play head games just going to rub off on your career not mine. Loner from Church story Alabama 2020 todays news. Super Stupid and slowly to answer just means wasting the time of your days on a trick move to distract your attention back to them again Lol���� I haven't had sex in 5 years and I got all my blood work done. So it looks like its not my turn. Who gives a shit who you vote for. Get tested and stay safe you have no idea what this is yet. Besides that who talks about this bullshit at work? No one! If you go around talking and setting up shit behind some ones back what did you think would happen? Your design by nature will always come first unless you made reservations to avoid them . especially since my green light has been on everyday for how many years each day consecutively ????? Are you working on something with actual functioning purpose we can see or in particular or just playing around? Some people should not play games with intelligent People. Not a good idea. Afternoon nap is even better at 11:44 so if you do play a game of on your mark get so taunt me blah blah blah blahhhh ;P 1:02 1:03 1:04 1:05 1:06 1:07 1:08 1:09 1:10 pm 10/21/202020 huh? what tf you doing stupid????? We are going to need a right thumb print for everyone who votes for Trump please thank you and have a great day. You will never ever meet the People behind Trumps delusions out doors in real life. Never one time will you be able to interact with them in any kind of way ever out doors................................. They have no Patents left. I'm the only one left holding Patents. I already had all of the numbers correct. Someone tried to and did change things for the election Found him

Saturday, February 8, 2014

So anyway 7:28 pm 11/23/2020 this was breakfast this morning even though I have a real bad rash fro insects attacking me while mowing weeds discovered lots of bugs falling from the Chinese lantern tree eating the berry and look like ticks. So it got bad for a minute, but health is important and drugs are not going to keep you healthy. I think they are the cutest things you ever did see. They want to play the game with me. All the time collected from day 1 of Birth. So if we don't want to get caught in a whole bunch of lies it is going to be one hell of a time isn't it. Because you won't be able to get a faster memory in time. 2:22 am 11/23/2020 So you go ahead and explain how Stock 84 Brandy got changed from Made in Italy all these years until 2020 it was changed to Product of Isreal?
Trump got himself banned from traveling to any other Countries for trying to make all the races and religions fight each other. Just remember that we are Gods Humans and no man or woman can stand above God! Caught them all reaching deep for money. They got caught by their own personal needs and greed. So now it's open season. You know who they are. The french poodle of Napa Valley wants us to go taste some grapes. Picked out a new kitchen faucet today. Lets see how that looks ;) 12:00 pm 11/20/2020
They thought they owned God, but then God said no, Im looking for Trump supporters. I had a dream I was out walking and n old friend tossed me a bag of laundry soap and said to give it Joey, Then my phone dinged it was a message from Tatiana about lemon water> So I reall do not get to have my own opinion when it comes to that thing we refer to as God. If I start thinking the wrong way it shuts me off turns of my signal that is in my minds eye and I can't really feel what kind of people I am around. and I can't see what you do behind my back unless I stay true to my thinking. Trump and his people are crossing boundries to many lives have been lost because of Trump some are sacred Ground and you guys are stepping in to an area of no return if you do not transition and start now. 8:00 am 11/18/2020 I can not save you if you do not listen. Stay broke if you want to you won't ever get a better job hating on other People. Retired old People don't even try to fight with politics you dumb asss people.

 liars in the mix 5:08 am 10/21/2020  4:44 am 10/21/2020 Winter and Fog is coming soon 11:55 am 11:56 11:57:11:58;12:00 pm 10/20/2020 











don't get fired and you don't lose time and money. 1:15 pm 10/22/2020 




Vote Blue     Sign up here in real life     Data is always better in high resolution detail

#UnityDay2020


1tfSpsonsmoroedu 5:47 am 10/20/202Sandra N. 0 400 years 11:14 am 10/20/2020 https://www.facebook.com/GregoryJFoutz/posts/1726706027502580:) <3











5:11 am 10/22/2020 
I only want to make promises I can know I can keep because I know I won't forget them if I make one I write everything down and plan the math and science around it so I am the best at it 
then there is no way anyone can ever beat me at it faster unless they cheat 


 

Vladimiro Putin

tSpc2onsoor8esmmd 
Shared with:
Public
LIVE

Russian Foreign Ministry - ะœะ˜ะ” ะ ะพััะธะธ
 is live now. 34m ago 


GOOD :)                                    Only one Planet 
can only be fresh water for us all  via Multi Global communication's system  Russia must over sight 




tSpc3onsoor7esmmd 
Shared with:
Public
๐Ÿ”ด #LIVE Briefing by the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry M.V. Zakharova on current foreign policy issues
 
See original
 

6tSponsoreimteSd 
Shared with:
Public      The last straw you better listen good
It is departure day for three Expedition 63 crew members. They will land on Earth at 10:55 p.m. EDT live on NASA TV completing a 196-day mission aboard the station.
4:44 pm 5:55 pm 6:00 pm 10/20/2020 6:06 pm it will be. Thank you. Hope all is well. 7:00 pm 10/20/2020 some numbers and times in life only happen one time and can not go un noticed 8:13 8:14 PM 8:15 PM 10/20/2020 4 M TO 8:30 PM 10/20/2020

Team Downey Couple Goals 26m · Shared with:Public Avengers Voters Iniciative Live today on IG
We all matter! The safety of our future matters !

Like
https://www.facebook.com/KhabibTheEagle/posts/3107876612656430


tS1o5ptonhsorreed 
Shared with:
Public
Image may contain: 2 people

2tSphonsodritned 
Shared with:
Public
NJTPD Officers recognized for saving newborn baby’s life, exemplary customer service.
Earlier today, New Jersey Transit Police Officers Bryan Richards and Alberto Nunes received the NJ TRANSIT Customer Service Department’s Exceptional Service Award. The officers were awarded for their life-saving actions to rescue and ultimately revive an unresponsive newborn baby. The award was presented by Chief Trucillo on behalf of the NJ Transit Customer Service Department. The actions of these NJTPD officers highlights our constant training and unwavering resolve to protect our communities.
The viral video that captured the intense efforts as they worked to save the baby’s life can be viewed here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqie7tEe1cM&feature=youtu.be
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
222
28 Comments
13 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

Most Relevant


American beekeepers are a farmer's best friend. Check out our page to support them as they pollinate and produce local honey.
Local Hive Honey

  • 11m 
    Shared with:
    Public  
    You all will listen to Mrs. Kamala Harris [.]

 

1taSponsrolhrced 
Shared with:
Public  3:05 pm 10/20/2020

Mareike Fox
 is in 
North Rhine-Westphalia
.

tSe1c3ponsortendh 
Shared with:
Public
Advertisement | Friday we drop our secret ๐ŸŽƒ Halloween boxes ๐Ÿคซ and plan for Ladies Night ♀️ ๐Ÿ’ a great sale in the categories ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ› bikinis, leggings and much more! Let yourself be surprised ๐Ÿ’‹ @foxed.store
 
See original
 
Rate this translation
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and indoor
2.4K
33 Comments
9 Shares
Like
Comment
Share
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ”›♾✖️
3.6K
83 Comments
11 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

You sent
about a minute ago

6m 
Shared with:
Public
@U.S. Army Gen. James Dickinson, #USSPACECOM commander, visited @Joint Base Cape Cod recently to meet with Airmen of the 6th Space Warning Squadron and learn more about their mission. Based in Massachusetts, the 6th SWS is a geographically separated unit of @Peterson AFB's 21st Space Wing.
Also while in the Bay State, Dickinson stopped at @MIT Lincoln Laboratory's #Space Systems and Technology Division to learn about the work students and staff are doing to support USSPACECOM. Our partnerships with innovative minds like those at MIT/LL, which is a federally funded research and development corporation, keep us excited about the mission!
6
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

OTHER POSTS

tSpoh6nsoirhesd 
Shared with:
Public
With flu season approaching, this is your friendly reminder to be vigilant and do your part to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases! #covid19
Image may contain: text
48
5 Shares
Like
Comment
Share


ass woopins are free outside ;) You just have to request one 

You sent
a few seconds ago

1tfSpsonsmoroedu · 5:47 am 10/20/2020 400 years

2

You sent
a few seconds ago

556am102020
You sent
a few seconds ago
556am102020

Vladimiro Putin
toSpofn1s7orhmced  · Shared with:Public
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ⚡⚔

about a minute ago

You sent
a few seconds ago

5:57 am
You sent
a few seconds ago
5:57 am

You sent
a few seconds ago

You sent
a few seconds ago

๐Ÿ™‚

You sent
a few seconds ago

g3gtSponsoriuedhl
 
Shared with:
Public
They are no my page now, with the Global vision. ๐Ÿค“Talking my language.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Some 400 yrs on, of that vision, have not been lost, just handed down to the latest generation. With a banking Global vision. To bring it up to date with the next-generation of '(Financial-Technology)' fintech.
Don’t bring me coffee ☕️ that’s sexist
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor
264

22m 
Shared with:
Public
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ⚡⚔
Image may contain: 1 person
62
16 Comments
2 Shares



Some people just aren't prepared for to many things at one time. The First Good idea. Idea 1 Is to get good rest.  

Good Idea 2 is to wake up earlier than anyone else and get prepared for the day,. The brain can accelerate faster and faster and faster while other brains go slower and slower and slower no knowing what the fast brain already knows. 3:25 am 10/20/2020 if your words and actions do not match the life you are living stay the fuck out of mine until they do please. Mine have been recorded and measured on purpose as I am building something clean and perfected with calculated steps for a computated business model. Not some bullshit text message you can't even remember to answer on time.  I know how many days and at what speed I reached that it took for me to run 25 mph and to do sets of 200 push ups and pick up every piece of garbage a;long that way each way every direction and toss it in the fucking trash can. If I have to kick your ass over Politics on the streets then your in the wrong Business. 
A little civility today that's rarely seen.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
199
3 Comments
40 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

๐Ÿ’ž GOOD IDEA NO SPREADING GERMS OR GOSSIP IN WORLDS BUINESS AND RELATIONSHIPS GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN 

๐Ÿ’ž

Christian News Journal

A little civility today that's rarely seen.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
199
3 Comments
40 Shares
Like
Share
22m 
Shared with:
Public  
4tSnr4paonommsored 
Shared with:
Public
Is it time to rethink how we move around, in and between cities? Fast Company examines how cities can rebuild trust in public transport. https://sie.ag/34h3M0f
See More
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ⚡⚔
Image may contain: 1 person
62
16 Comments
2 Shares

Pleasant dreams 


do not argue with me. The human brain potential exceeds billions of times faster than light that has zero hardly mass to bounce upon to many times toi close damn fucking your a dick head and you didn't know it yet,....

https://www.facebook.com/vladimiro.putin.357/posts/137497278106705  

๐Ÿ’ž

3m 
Shared with:
Public
Russian Crimea ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘❤๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
 
See original
 
Rate this translation
Image may contain: text that says 'ะบั€ั‹ะผ -ัั‚ะพ ั€ะพััะธั'
19
4 Comments
1 Share


3:30 pm 10/19/2020 16 m ago 
Answer is : Yes Ma'am 3:32 3:33 3:34 3:35 pm 10/19/2020


#324pm10192020
to be continued 



1tSgponso0rmfeednl 
Shared with:
Public
Good Morning Family!
Are you getting closer to happiness, if not maybe it's time to make some changes. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. So, stop acting crazy and get on with your life? ~ Michael Baisden.
Image may contain: text that says 'JOIN MICHAEL BAISDEN LIVE GOOD MORNING, HOW DO YOU FEEL?'
156
102 Comments
11 Shares
Like
Comment
Share
Good Morning. You are fucking amazing Bro !!! 4:42 am 

4:43 
4:44 
HELL IN A CELL. See you Sunday, Drew.
Image may contain: 1 person, on stage
18K
422 Comments
332 Shares
Like
Good Morning :) Happy Tuesday <3 
Share

Dalai Lama
 was live.

tSot8pohfnsored 
Shared with:
Public
His Holiness the Dalai Lama will give a talk on Educating the Heart organized by EdCamp Ukraine, an educational NGO that is Emory University's official Social Emotional Ethical (SEE) Learning partner in Ukraine by video link from his residence in Dharamsala, HP, India on October 20, 2020. There will also be a question and answer session after his talk. People are requested to please follow their local social distancing rules while viewing the live webcast.
0:22 / 1:21:37
22K
4.3K Comments
2.4K Shares
Like
Thank you so much for everything my Humans we are all the same equal now :) <3 
Share


I'm down to 7 work related wounds only 2 still need band aides and I'm out for a run. Have a wonderful day 7:46 am 10/19/2020
clocked in 8:00 am 10/19/2020
took the head of the machine gun. You were 1 minute late
"Got Nuts"





 


11:41 am 10/19/2020 56m ago Bro :)





Now nothing will be approved by me unless it is approved by Russian federation 
๐Ÿฆ…Congratulations to you my friend  5:55 am 5 m ago 10/19/2020 Metal of Honor for you right now

They keep trying to manipulate currency so they can afford to take over and walk over People and the little guy loses but not anymore they are all in a head lock now. Forever so we will lead the way for you and not asking you permission.

People prove how they really are when they hold all of the cards. They will be kind generous and giving or hold back until they get their own way not the way thats best for all of us.  

omg that is hilarious they found out over night that my ex told me about them and they all got trace routed and first thing in the am they are trying to put pressure on her again to pressure me? Whatever. Have a nice day :) 707 ~ 7:27 am 10/19/2020 that fast 



None of the People in charge of anything can find or match me in one person anywhere on this planet. Until you can, the answer is still no. 

Elon Musk all this shit is about technology Patents they have tried to destroy me and other People all over the planet and now they are stat counted Oh Yeah Baby every single Manufacturer knows you now 5:44 am work out in progress below video 10/19/ to 2020 


4:52 am just uploaded 2 photos 10/19/2020 satellite counter at 297 at 4:53 am 

Good Morning to Larry Hogan, this Man deserves a metal of Honor right this minte at 4:56 am 10/19/2020 anything he needs I will find, anything he asks I will do. Have a wonderful day 


  Good Morning ☀️                                 



                                      


                                                                                     

Nasa   World record breaker 12:03 pm you better mark the day Brothers! 10/19/2020 ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 3 m ago and you do remember the previous video where you talked about him getting his medicine and the squirrels tree to tree yes you guessed correctly farming is so big here it is only family owned land so you got some words in. 
5:06 pm 10/18/2020
Have a good start of the week 10/18/2020 
Good morning 
:D Love that Chicken too
this is a non provisional application priority dated on line also documents mailed. For an adult shower head specifically intended for Females since I was asked to invent this and find a way to manufacture it by a Lady. For those skilled in the art thus an accordingly on this date this adult shower head is easily attached to existing plumbing fittings, how I will be able to get it tested by IAPMO I am not yet certain, however if I am given money to do so. I will find a way.


the cool aid Jim jones sex attackers set you up and kill you off with accusations and take the law into their own hands. You have been briefed from Hell. Have a beautiful day Dear Humans 
12:12 pm 10/18/2020
I'm actually at a point of Intelligence that I can pay you the exact amount of money you want to charge me to prove to me how much smarter you are so that I can find out and then add your smart to mine after I win. 
 "better pussy licker its much quicker" 

1:30 pm 10/18/2020

I do make apologies to people so I can adjust to fit into their day so they can have peace and quiet and I do not disturb them if my schedule does not work with their so that I can reschedule another time. I do not want to let people suffer if they happen to be in need of something I can provide it is not a problem. Because sometimes their is no one else to be found. To many People think they are just way to special to apologize and they don't have to help you with shit. So where would you find food and water if you were at that point




This is me above at 15 months I got that "There is a turtle poking out how much longer do I need to hold this shit?' look lol ;P hahaha







4:10 pm 10/18/2020

I like to warm up before I run with some toe ups ;P 



I'm using time to get more out of my work because I have so many un announced new work that just happens to have to get done at the same time to often. So if I know how long it takes to fix everything and anything that ever happens then I'm better off when it happens again. 


so if the Church house mice send out People to gather up other People then be ready because it's happening 



6m ago at 6:28 am 10/18/2020 
12:12 pm 10/20/2020






If you do not believe that one massive looking glass can view everything beneath it, you are the one who is delusional. You should have your brain examined. 
My Book is called "Count on everything, Just for the fun of it "


 สŽllnษŸวษนษษ” dวส‡s ษฅษ”ษว dn dวส‡s วสžษส‡ oส‡ วสŒษษฅ noสŽ 'ssวษ”ษ”ns oส‡ ษนoส‡ษสŒวlว ou sแด‰ วษนวษฅ┴
I am really happy for you my darling good I hope it will bear fruit
I already have everything I need dear. It is just for fun. Have a great day
It is called, " Just for the fun of it "
Astride Bizet (Bizetastride@gmail.com)
it's just for fun ๐Ÿค”
this is the title of your book
yes
do you like ?
I just help people for the fun of it
People are fun, they make the world happy
Now

it is in the print shop, I have to decide on the binding and book cover if I want leather or paper 
It will be kind of expensive for the leather back 
You just buy it and it gets sand how many books do you plan to release my love
People can order them on line
you can just buy as many as you want
you buy it it gets shipped 
right now
Astride Bizet (Bizetastride@gmail.com)
congratulations on your work I'm happy for you
the news paper delivery person the car lights just showed up on my street for the news paper drop off. They always shine right at me in the morning while I am vacuuming and mopping the floor ๐Ÿ˜œ
 
lol woops at 3:22 am Sunday 10/18/2020 there are no lights at all way out here until sunrise 
Now
lol 
hey at least I am in really good shape right? Know what I mean ? 
hahaha 
so some people think you can change the words to mean what you want? 

No matter what happens to you, be sure that if God is looking at you you are a fun person who ads value everywhere you go just being there you are the gift that keeps on giving and works like impressive to all who see you work :) 

yes often when I'm sad I think of them and I feel good afterwards
don't worry I know what I know
Astride • 28 mins
4 am alarm is ringing
Good for you dear. I make sure that if God happens to be looking at me that I am impressive in all work that I do in the eyes of everyone even the animals too
Astride Bizet (Bizetastride@gmail.com)
so you are some kind of god so
Me? Not me, but something must be because they wrote about it for 5000 years dear. 
Now


Me? Not me, but something must be because they wrote about it for 5000 years dear. 
Astride Bizet (Bizetastride@gmail.com)
really
the far right will never even try to challenge me because they can not go to prison and win there. They will listen to what I say
yes, look at all the stars in space. If you look at them they are all the same with planets moons and the like. Just because we can not see them they can see us and we do not know who is smarter yet. So lets just know that they are if we have buildings and things that no one can build for us now? Then it would take to long for us and something else helped us from a distance and came here to work and no one knew it
Now


you how do you know that



the far right can not challenge me ever. If they go to prison they will be dead if they fuck with me
That's how I know The far right is free, the far left is doing life in Prison 
They sacrificed it all and can never return to freedom. I must stay true to my words on purpose 
Astride Bizet (Bizetastride@gmail.com)
it's sunday my love what are you doing beautiful
Hey ,listen. I broke off the punching bag in front of about 300 really bad ass Men. I fear hitting anyone without the gloves on dear. I won't fight if I can avoid it unless we do it legally with supervised experts pre planned and agreements and signed paper work with attourneys  I hope your day is peaceful and quiet and just the way you enjoy it 
 
Now




Lift off like a flea ๐Ÿ˜‰ got that soap sponge broom coffee dumbbells mop n glow as i you can keep from slip and busting your ass on the floor in your own house first u do the world a favor by not doing it outside either. [You want to know success, start at home.] waking up with all the hard on going on you can't think about all those other things you have to do yet? Be careful getting out of bed. Slip and bust your ass real good a few times and you will know. 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment